Electric Skateboard Tune-Up Service & Maintenance
"We regard each purchase as the start of a relationship and service every board as one of our own."
- Hoyt St Ethos
Like all performance vehicles, electric skateboards are not maintenance-free machines. Please email us with your information if you would like to send your board in for a tune up. This service will remain free* for a limited time and can be exercised for up to 12 months. A service fee will be charged thereafter.
Why does Hoyt St offer this?
- Preventive electric skateboard maintenance means fewer repairs.
- Tuned boards are safer.
- Hoyt St can gather wear-n-tear data for future improvements.
- Electric skateboards are exposed to extreme vibrations and shock. Quality service is the natural counterpart to a quality product.
- We have the facilities. Your boards will be tuned where they were designed, engineered and built - Portland, Oregon.
- Belt tension and condition.
- Battery charge and voltage balance.
- Wheels, bearings, motors, pulleys, and remote control functionality.
- Motor mounts and internal screws condition and tension.
- Duodeck, hardware, and dampening foam conditions.
- Seals around front panels, control panel, thrusters, and heat shrink.
Electric Skateboard Maintenance Services
- Overall conditioning, balancing, and tightening.
- Belt re-tensioning or replacement.
- Wheels, bearings, and pulley replacement.
- Re-sealing against water/debris intrusion.
- Dampening foam replacement.
Ship your board with the Hoyt St travel bag and original cardboard shipping box.
* No charge for service. Pay only component replacement costs based on warranty guidelines. This program will remain free for a limited time.